Friday, January 31, 2014

135.2

My hip flexor has been bothering me for about a week now, and just got really bad in the past couple of days.
So I haven't been dancing.
I'm not planning on dancing again at least until Monday.
No dance=no reason to eat and/or keep food down. Been not-eating or b/p'ing every day since it got bad.
So I'm at 135.2 this morning.
If I can lost .7 pounds/day, I'll be in the 120s for Midwinter Ball.
If I can lose 1 pound/day, I'll be at 127.2.
God, that sounds awesome.

The plan is to just do what I've been doing, plus add push-ups, crunches, and planks to stay in shape/keep muscle without irritating my hip flexor.

I like this downward trend.
I just need to keep doing what I'm doing.
I have enough discipline for that. Right?

Love and Coffee,
--The Dancer

1 comment:

  1. sorry when you said hip and flexor, you sort of lost me in lust.
    i feel so fat next to you and i'm only 1lb heavier than you. funny how these numbers work!
    :( i'm hoping you stop b/ping and not eating and that things get better soon. i love you.
    oh my gosh the 120s sounds so darling i just
    then again when i was 140 130 sounded like a dream.
    funny how things work!
    you have enough discipline for anything m'dear

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete