Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hmm.

I've been so stressed/crazed/busy/exhausted this week that I decided I was going to let myself do whatever the hell I wanted, food-wise.
Apparently that's a couple of sensible, healthy meals, lots of restriction, and three instances of b/p.

No b/p allowed today. I always feel it the next day, and I have a four-hour solo rehearsal tomorrow, so... nope.

So far today have had 16 oz of soymilk and an apple. Planning on 12 oz of soymilk and an apple for lunch, and raw vegetables for dinner. Under 600 today.
(There's the little voice in the back of my head that says if I stick to 600 a day, I'm at a deficit to lose 2.5 pounds/week of actual weight, not just water.)
(Just food for thought.)

(Maybe I'll...)
(Maybe I could...)
(Maybemaybemaybe.)


Scale said 133.4 this morning. Lowest in a while. Hit 131 three and a half weeks ago.
Still haven't been under 130 for a couple of years now.
I want it back.

1 comment:

  1. If you stick to 600 a day, you won't have the energy to keep up with your rigorous workout and dance regime. You might pass out during rehearsals or not have the strength to ace that audition. You might feel fine for a little while at first, but it will catch up with you.

    Oh my god I sound like such a hypocrite, I'm sorry, I don't mean to come across as harsh or like I'm lecturing you, I just know how much dance means to you and how devastated you'd be if restriction cost you a chance or messed everything up.
    That said, I'm glad you allowed yourself a little freedom and the scales played nicely. Slow and steady (and sustainable) wins the race. <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete