Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Got a Scale!

Finally.
Been without for like five weeks.
I was expecting 140something.

...135.4.
Hellz yes.

The hope is that this gives me the motivation to restrict instead of this daily purging shit I've been doing the last few weeks. Daily feedback has usually helped with that.

(Oh, and K and I are dating.)

Other things: birthday was fabulous. Wore

Got it in a medium because it's bodycon and I was ordering online. Was a bit big. Hell yes.

Laptop's trackpad was SUPER WONKY for a while, but it seems to be behaving now (knock on wood!). Will update and read more regularly.

Love you all.
Stay strong.
<3

1 comment:

  1. 135.4
    ...CAN I BORROW YOUR SCALE AND YOUR DIET
    THE DANCER, IM GOING VEGAN. NO. LITERALLY. FOR LIKE 37 DAYS. OMG omg omg omg omg omg
    you had to hear from me. i'm your source for glee ;D (the show as well xD)
    K and you are...
    oh.
    OH.
    SHOW US PICTURES YOU CAN'T JUST TEASE ME LIKE THAT
    ;D huh huh. hot lady x
    i've stopped ordering things in sizes that are not mine. especially if they ae 4+ sizes bigger than mine. I HAVE NEW CLOTHES THAT FIT ME NOW.
    yesssssssssssssssssssssssss do that *_*

    ~Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete