Monday, May 5, 2014

Could be Worse

After I posted last night, I ended up purging before going out. Bad decisions, I know, I know.
Got super drunk (but didn't puke!), but wasn't too bad calorie-wise. Or, at least, it could have been a lot worse. Mixer-wise, had about 6 oz of lemonade and 8 oz each of orange juice and cranberry juice. Alcohol-wise... gin, citrus vodka, more citrus vodka, more gin, and lots of whiskey. Food-wise, a handful of tortilla chips and too many jelly beans.
Woke up 2 pounds down from yesterday. I'll post my weight tomorrow if I lose again, which seems... possible?
Was hungover upon waking, obviously, which of course meant too much food.
Brunch around noon was a carrot burger on bread with hummus, lettuce and tomato, a tiny amount of refried beans, some plain tofu, and a bowl of lentil and swiss chard soup with (as;ldfkjals;dfjk) another piece of bread. Overall, 730 calories, 40 grams of protein. The general goal these days is under 1000 calories (which I KNOW is hella high for most of you but easing in, I think) and as much protein as possible, so this fits into that.

The plan is to not eat anything else today. I teach two dance classes tonight, so I'll get a little workout there, and I'm hoping/planning(/going to, goddammit) go for a 2-ish mile run this afternoon.
With any self-control I'll be down another pound tomorrow and I'll post my weight then.

Here's hoping.
<3
--The Dancer

2 comments:

  1. I always used to lose weight after drinking. I think it's due to dehydration but usually the weight would stay off, so I dunno. It's definitely possible though! I hope the rest of your day goes well <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember a girl usually loses the weight after drinking but puts it back on later. but i'm not sure about drinking (i do not drink).
    alcohol is weird for me.
    your exercise schedule is fucking mad. i'd just die with all that exercise.

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete