Friday, July 12, 2013

16 Days Until Beach

Ugggggghhh.
My stomach is already looking flatter. This is good.

My right hamstring decided to spaz out in the middle of my last class yesterday, though, and is still feeling odd, so no working out this morning. Still 4 hours of dance today, so, y'know, that's something.

Just finished breakfast: 1/3 cup oats with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter and a peach. 260 cal, 9 g protein. Same as yesterday. It looks like I'm going to be in the 650-700 cal range for today, which I think I'm okay with? Also, going to see a show this evening, so no time/opportunity to b/p. Which is good, I think, because my stomach was really upset for like hours after last night's session. Whoops.

Hope all of you are doing well. Will probably post again after the show tonight with final intake and such. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment