Thursday, December 18, 2014

No Numbers

Why was everything so much easier last week?
(I KNOW the answer.)
B/P three times in the last two days. Fuck this shit.

What worked, even if it was just for a week, was not counting. No counting, but 80% of my diet consisted of fruits and vegetables. The other 20% was tofu, lentils, wild rice, and nuts. I was losing weight. Not quickly, but a little.
I need to do that. Apples and clementines and spinach and red peppers and all the delicious things that I love. Water and tea and perfection.
It will be good.
It will be beautiful.
I will be beautiful.


  1. Hey lovely! It's good to see you back around. How've you been? I've missed your posts.
    It's weird, but I find it less stressful to focus more on just eating little and not so much on the calorie count. Slow and steady wins the race and all that.


  2. oh no, sweetie. bad Dancer. i'm sad that you have b/ped and whatnot. it just sounds sucky.
    yes. don't count. don't count, sweeeeeetie <3
    you are beautiful. you always will be to me.

    -Sam Lupin

  3. I hope your New Year was good and I hope your auditions go well. Keep hanging in there. It's good to hear from you again
    <3 Lee