Sunday, November 17, 2013

Restart

I need to eat and not purge tomorrow.
(No, really. Between taking class and teaching class, I have four hours of dance. That requires some kind of fuel.)

I'm going to use this as an opportunity to get my eating back on track. I KNOW that I feel best when I eat high-protein, highish-fat, low-carb, vegetable-filled meals and snacks.
I KNOW this.
So. Breakfast:
1/2 cup oatmeal with 2 tbsp peanut butter (350 cal)
8 oz soy milk (100 cal)
450 cal, 19 grams protein.

Lunch:
1 cup lentils, 1 orange
300 cal, 19 g protein

Dinner:
Salad with tofu and sunflower seeds
300 cal, 23 g protein.

Daily total:
1050 cal, 61 g protein

-4 hours of dance at 200 cal/hour=net of 250 cal. Ideally (aka if I plan ahead and don't fuck up) I'll be able to get to the gym tomorrow night, as well, so that net might be even lower.
Sounds like a good plan. Let's see if I can stick to it.
If I can just keep eating like that (and exercising more), I'll definitely lose this weight. I'm so close to the 12--s that I can feel it. SO CLOSE. So motherfucking close.

Current weight is 133.4. Hoping I can overhydrate enough between now and when I go to sleep that I'll magically drop another pound over night. 132.-- would be so lovely to see.

Also... I think I'm going to register for a Tough Mudder. There's one in my area in about eight months. It would give me something outside of myself to train for, which would mean, y'know, less purging. I hope. That would be nice. (My teeth and throat hurt all the time. Shit needs to stop.)

Yeah. This will be good.
Hope you all are having good days.
Stay strong.
<3
--The Dancer

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great plan, very healthy and whole, though still very little considering how active you are. It'd be so awesome if you did Tough Mudder! It's one of the things on my bucket list. If it helps you cut back on purging, even better.
    Hope you have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete