Saturday, August 17, 2013

Apparently "7 day liquid fast" secretly means "binge at Hour 26 and then, whoops. parents aren't going out like they said so no purging."

Whatever.
As of this morning, 23.5 pounds to lose to be 117 on my 21st.
That's only a net of -50 a day (not including BMR).
I can totally do this.

No food yet today. About to go to my grandmother's for her 86th birthday. There will be salad. It will be delicious.

I know what I want.
I know what I need to do.
It's not a matter of willpower. It's a matter of doing what I absolutely have to do.

2 comments:

  1. yes i like that.
    willpower has nothing to do with it.
    it's not motivation, it's commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy your salad!
    and fuck don't you just hate it when you can't purge
    you are a gorgeous lady x
    also just realised you have a stats page...
    wait a moment...
    I don't know why but I had it in my head that you were much taller than me. oh my gosh so if I stand next to you I won't be overpowered by your height (well you'd still be taller than me - cursed weight)

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete