Tuesday, August 6, 2013

We're Goin' Down



137.5
I KNOW some of that is dehydration (even though I was drinking water like crazy yesterday, I get dehydrated super fast when I don't eat).
But 137.5.
That's less than I weighed a year and a half ago when I developed an ED (er, when I dove into this round of the ED. I'll give you guys my full history at some point, if you're interested).
That's a pound and a half above my lowest weight in the last fifteen months (short version: I developed a nasty b/p habit and gained).
That's only 7.5 pounds away from my first goal.
That's only 17.5 pounds away from my birthday goal. In 64 days.
Maybe I should lower that goal.

I would love to keep up this momentum by fasting (it's been 25 hours since last food).
I'm absolutely terrified that if I put one bit of solid food in my mouth, it's going to lead to a binge and un-do not only the last three days (yes, that's 4 pounds in three days!) of work, but above and beyond that.
I'm not hungry. I'm empty. I have a headache, but that can be fixed with caffeine and water.
...but I can already see myself losing muscle definition from not working out, which is Unacceptable.

I'm going to be playing caretaker Thursday and Friday, then again Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
I think, and this may be the worst plan ever, because so very much could go wrong, but I think I'll eat today, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday, and go to the gym those days. 1-2 hours cardio, 30-60 minutes strength training.
I'll fast when I'm at my grandmother's.
That might be a suicide mission, because who the hell can not eat while at a grandparent's house, but I feel so strong. If I have to eat, it'll be <100 calories of vegetables.

Food on the eating days will be <500 calories with as much protein and vegetables packed in as possible.

Every day I'll drink at least 2 mugs of green tea and 100 oz of water.

Also, if I stay under 138 tomorrow, that means I get to open my first goal polish! It's a gorgeous metallic purple, so I'm incredibly excited. Will probably post pictures once I have it on. :)

Stay skinny, ladies. <3

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, congrats on the weight loss! I know you can reach your goals! Be careful with fasting though - from my experience, it might lead to even BIGGER binges. I'm not gonna try and tout moderation, but I eat about 600-800 cals / day (without any exercise atm), and spread it out into at least 2 meals & 1 juice meal. I'm not usually hungry so I haven't ended up binging for quite some time.

    You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats! 17.5lb in 64 days is totally doable!
    Maybe try some Powerade Zero or something similar to help with the dehydration and headache? Personally, caffeine makes both worse for me.
    Can't wait to see the reward polish. Good luck with your plan!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that One Republic
    GIVE ME THAT 137.5 POUNDS GIVE IT TO ME I WANT IT I WANT IT
    do not lower it my love
    dgodgjs but you can totally lose that amount
    I WANT TO GO 25 MINUTES WITHOUT FOOd
    polish is too chick-like for me ;)

    -Sam Lupin
    PS. omg I could show you my collarbones better. there's grand.

    ReplyDelete