Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Good Day


Well, it took me long enough, but I FINALLY had a good day.
I mean, I'm still fat.
But I didn't do anything to make that worse.

Breakfast was coffee, green tea, and Ripped Fuel (must go buy more. Will do that tomorrow.)
Lunch (at 2 pm) was almonds, cucumber with spicy brown mustard, and strawberries. I couldn't finish everything I had on my plate, so gave away the last bit of everything to my parents. In total, ate 101 calories (9 almonds, six small strawberries, and a quarter of a cucumber).
Got back to the gym today. Fuckin FINALLY. I don't know why I avoid it. It always makes me feel so much better when I do go, plus it's two hours out of the day where I'm not in my house and therefore not around food. Spent an hour on the elliptical, then did upper body weight machines, abs, and stretching. -600 calories.
Dinner (at 6:30) was 1/8 cup lentils, 3 oz tofu, kale, yellow bell pepper, and tomato. 214 calories, 18 grams of protein.

Total intake of 315 calories, 21 grams of protein. Net of -285 today.
"If every day were like today, you'd weigh 121.2 lbs in 5 weeks!"
Well, I have 7 to get to 117, so that sounds pretty damn good to me. Let's do it.

It seems like as soon as I have one good day, I have a string of them. Getting that first one always feels so difficult--"I'm fat, I'm disgusting, there's nothing I can do to change that, so here, let me stuff myself with food until it hurts because it doesn't fucking matter," but as soon as I do, I feel so strong that I'm not willing to give that up.

So let's have another mug or two of tea, another bottle of water, read a book, and call it an early night.
Tomorrow holds so much promise, I can hardly wait. :)

(ALSO! I just hit 20 followers. THANK YOU ALL. YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE. <3 )


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your day went well.
    Here's to hoping you have lots more like it!
    Another great thing about the gym: working out increases endorphins that make you feel good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get that too. periods of being good, and periods of being bad. with both food and exercise. i guess it's just part of the whole "ed" thing. idk.
    but congrats on a good day! that's always good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY FOR GOOD DAYS
    Ripped Fuel is not breakfast is it
    OH MY GOSH. MFP. mine told me if every day was like yesterday, i'd weigh "68.5kg in 5 weeks!" ...that's a gain of 4.2lbs in 5 weeks. bad Sam.
    oh my gosh I know how you feel about that whole 'get one day right, the next come along' sort of thing

    PS. im jealous that you can only consume 315kcal in a day how
    can I have it

    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete