Sunday, June 23, 2013

Feeling Good


505 calories today.
Pretzels, 1/2 cup black beans, 2 apples.

Avoided multiple binges that I so desperately wanted.

Exercised self control.

Went grocery shopping.
Apples, bananas, strawberries, red bell peppers, tomatoes, brown rice, refried beans, peanut butter, gum, light chocolate soy milk (for coffee) and lots and lots of 0-calorie flavored sparkling waters.

I never used to be a soda person.
I'm still not, really.
But 0-calorie flavored fizzy drinks help fill me up and fight off cravings, so hell, that's what I'll do.

Daily Plan (MTThF):
Oats with peanut butter and banana for breakfast.
Elliptical 30-45 minutes.
Abs and push-ups.
Modern class.
Beans with brown rice or couscous and tomato for lunch.
Modern class.
Comp class.
Ideally no eating after that, but if I must, only raw fruits and vegetables.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at 9, so if I want to workout I'm going to have to get up at 6:30, eat, get to the gym by 7:15, be done by 8, shower, and head to my meeting. Because I'll be up so long before class, I might have a snack (a piece of fruit and almonds) before class. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment