Thursday, June 20, 2013

I Am Strong

I am strong.
I am a fighter.
I feed my body only good food, and only what it needs.
I have a workout routine established that starts today.

I will rise from the ashes of my own weakness and I will bottle those ashes, keep them in an urn on my mantelpiece so I will always be reminded that there is where I have bottled my weakness. There is where I have cordoned off my fear. There is where my failure has found its final resting place.

Breakfast (8 am): 1/3 cup oats w/ 1 tbsp peanut butter, an apple. Tea. (260 cal)
Lunch (12:20 pm): 1 cup couscous with beans, a tomato. (300 cal). An apple with probably three tablespoons of peanut butter. (330 cal).
Dinner (6 pm): Couscous with beans, half of a red pepper. (290 cal).
Total: 1175 cal.
BMR: -1450
Exercise: 2 2-hour dance classes (one easy, one hard). -750 cal.
Crunches/pushups/etc. -100 cal.
Net: -1125. On track to lose 2.25 lbs/week.

No comments:

Post a Comment