Thursday, June 27, 2013

It's a Good Day



Slept in today. Got up at 7:30.
Breakfast. Oatmeal with more peanut butter than usual and an apple. Espresso. Mmm. 440 calories.
Elliptical for 45 minutes. -400 calories.
Modern class (2 hours). Everything seemed to click. -500ish calories.
Lunch. 1/4 cup couscous with 1/2 cup kidney beans, a tomato, and 1/2 of a bell pepper. 357 calories.
Modern class again. We chatted for the first half hour, then the rest of the class was great. Again, everything was clicking. -400ish calories.
Snack. 15 almonds, an orange. 173 calories.
Composition class. A little bit of movement, but mostly watching pieces. Got some good feedback. -80ish cal from movement.
Dinner. 1/2 cup kidney beans with a cup of steamed broccoli, a tomato, and 1/2 of a red bell pepper. 178 cal.
Went to Whole Foods to stock up on produce (I go through fruit and vegetables like crazy). Got peaches, apples, oranges, tomatoes, red bell peppers, chocolate soy milk, and a pint of cookie (soy) ice cream. Had a few spoonfuls of the ice cream when I got back. BUT LESS THAN A FULL SERVING. AND THEN I STOPPED. 126 cal there.
About an hour later, got hungry. Had a peach.

Total for the day:
Intake. 1312 calories.
Output (through exercise). 1386.
Well, then. :)

I finished a book (Atonement by Ian McEwan; fiction and lovely and well-written and you should all go read it), started another (Screendance by Douglas Rosenberg; probably not of public interest).
I've gotten back into the habit of doing crunches and push-ups when I get bored.
I started using Fitocracy again.
In exactly 31 days, I'll be on the beach. I WILL be ready.

It's a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment