Friday, June 21, 2013

Negative and Positive

I found a scale today.
It's one of those doctor balance scales.
It's in the women's locker room of the gym on campus.

...142.5.

I wanted to cry.

BUT here's the thing.
142.5 after breakfast (1/2 cup oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, an apple).
142.5 after 36 oz of water.
142.5 after a mini-binge last night (multiple apples with peanut butter, HUGE serving of couscous and beans).

I won't get a chance to weigh myself first thing in the morning until Monday, when I'll do it before breakfast.
Assuming my actual, empty weight is 140, I'm going to work to be under 139 when I weigh in again.
The 130s just feel so much better.
(I like the 120s best of all. But that's a ways in the future.)

As long as I don't have any more stupid mini-binges, I'll definitely be able to make it. It's too important not to.

How are you girls feeling about your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment